a la carte
Presentation of the restaurant menu.
Our Opinel knife please you!
You can take it, but do not cut the thread of friendship ...
The tradition is to put a piece ...
In our 10 Euros suffice.
IT STARTS HERE
- *To accompagny your aperitif : Dried Black Angus and Alpine meats served on a board or Caviar butter (30gms) served with toast
* Fricassée of snails, parsley mushrooms, Mondeuse red wine jus, onion soup foam
* Chicken ravioli, prawns served in a "pot au feu" stock and lemon grass
* Poached egg with Puy green lentils, morel and thin slices of Foie Gras on toast
* Homemade roe deer terrine, onion and fig jam, toast
* Green salad with or without Beaufort cheese, grape vinaigrette
* Grilled king prawns, marinated beef tataki, Asian salad of Soba noodles
* Roasted scallops, truffle flavoured Croque Monsieur, cream of butternut soup, chestnut foam
* Salmon and crab meat marinated in a citrus fruit tartare, served with avocado
A TRIP TO THE SEA
- * Grilled hake and squid, creamy risotto, in a mildly spiced coconut milk and curry stock
back on land
- * Veal sweetbreads, camarelised veal, pumpkin purée, chestnuts and lemon, onion and tonka beans jus, Swiss chard gratin
* Slow cooked Galician veal, lemon thyme jus, creamy risotto, seasonal vegetables
* Rotisserie rack of lamb with small oven cooked potatoes and garlic confit For 2 people
* Grilled filet of Black Angus, slow cooked cheek, slice of hot Foie Gras, gratin Dauphinois, Swiss chard gratin
* Roasted corn-fed chicken served off the bone, truffle flavoured macaroni
* Pigs trotter and lobster wrap, potato purée and traditional vegetables, in a shellfish bisque
or try our mountain specialities
- * Péla
* Swiss cheese fondue with or without morel mushrooms, green salad
* Plate of cold meat
choose the perfect ending
- * A Medley of crème brûlée (chestnut, citrus ans coffee)
* Hot Grand Marnier soufflé, mandarine or wild chestnuts sorbet ice cream
* Slowly baked apple, quince compote, vanilla and Tonka bean cream
* Vanilla ice cream served with a red Berry coulis, hot chocolate sauce with homemade shortbread biscuits
* Moist dark chocolate mousse, pear compote, salted butter caramel ice cream
* Vanilla and Blueberry, "millefeuille", lemon and passion fruit confit
* Selection of 3 mountain cheeses / quince and pear condiment